In addition to the control of the aerobiocontamination, the control of the biocontamination of the surfaces is essential
- Applicator of Petri dishes (RODAC type) for the control of the biocontamination of the surfaces, compliant with the standards : EN ISO 14698-1 Annex C, ISO 18593
- For repeatable and reproducible samples
- Custom made piston according to the type of the 55 mm diameter Petri dishes (contact plates) that you use.
A complete contact of the agar medium with the tested surface is obtained thanks to an optimum guidance of the piston.
- Repeatability and reproducibility of samplings
- Uniform pressure on the entire surface of the agar medium
- Easy to use : device allowing to "clip" very easily the petri dish
- Polyoxymethylene body and piston (POM, DELRIN® type), highly resistant to impacts and most detergents
- Circuit coated with a tropicalized varnish
- Sampling time: 10 sec
- Supporting force: 500 or 600 g
- Power supply: 3 V lithium battery
- Dimensions: height 65 mm, upper diameter 76 mm, lower diameter 88 mm
- Weight: 286 g
- Easy locking of the Petri dish into the piston
- Optimum guidance and stability of the piston
- Countdown flashing lights are activated only when the applicator is in contact with a flat surface.